The talk of the world right now is vaccines and if you would like to be vaccinated against Covid now is the time to register with the Zurich authorities. Registration is completed via their hilariously named «VacMe» website. Now, the whole website is in German so (if you are unsure,) i have created a walkthrough of the process.
1. Log onto zh.vacme.ch. Be aware that each Kanton has its own website so make sure you are logging onto the correct one. It looks like this…
2. After you have logged in you will have to choose between three options marked Rot, Orange and Grün. Your choice will depend on your answers to a quiz which can be seen here. The options are as follows:
Rot: You are under sixteen, Allergic to a component of the vaccine (polyethylene glycol), are currently experiencing symptoms or are in quarantine.
Orange: You are pregnant or possible pregnant or a nursing mother. You have had allergies with severe reactions or are suffering have severe immuneosupression. If you tick this box you may register but taking doctors advice is necessary.
Grün: You are over 16, not suffering symptoms or have not been in quarantine or suffering from Covid for three months.
3. After this there is a relatively simple form you need to fill in for registration. You will require your e-mail, and the registration is confirmed via sms so keep your phone to hand. You will also require the 20 digit number on your health insurance, (krankenkasse,) card so, again, make sure you have this information to hand.
4. There are also a couple of questions to answer which pertain to how many people you live with and circumstances surrounding your work. These are mainly to do with whether you work in groups or with vulnerable people. If you are unsure, write the text into a translator to double check.
Well, it's that time of year when we start pulling out our cosy sweaters and cardigans, praying that the moths didn't get to them. Maybe you have a favorite, but want to look for some other ones, or maybe you wore your favorite one so many
2. A place to stay and watch the world go by
The Beckeria just opened its doors yesterday and if you’re a commuter I’ll probably see you regularly there from now on. In the morning, they offer fresh bread, croissants and allegedly the best coffee in town. Lunch
3. English Book Club
Do you like reading books? Do you like reading books and then talking about that book with other people who love books? If you answered yes, and have been looking for an English book club, look no further. The independent shop Pile of
1. Writing tips
How to improve writing skills? Do you have any tips?
2. Are you searching for a major change in your career?
These days, setting and reaching goals is an important part of success. Whether it's in school, the workplace, or personal development, having a goal can help you stay focused and motivated. Unfortunately, sometimes it can be hard to stay
3. EvoPlay Basic Principles
Hi Friends. What are the core values and principles of EvoPlay Games underlying their philosophy in game development and how does the company enforce similar values in every project it undertakes?
1. Sunday Morning Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary with layers of tangy flavour and a pickle-cheddar garnish
A Bloody Mary always tastes better on a Sunday morning (and by ‘Sunday morning’ that could mean 9am, 11am or 1pm). Tomato juice, vodka and a
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
A dream becomes reality.
Mine is to become a singer. That's why I left my home country Switzerland in 2021 and headed off to a new adventure.
My feeling led me to the vibrant, diverse and colorful Mexico, where music is such an important part of the culture.