Spring is here and the city offers various hidden corners for a quiet snog. Whether classic-romantic or a bit dirty, i've done the difficult research, so you don't have to. Now, pucker up, here my favourite locations:
1. Maison Blunt. Sitting on sofas you're already close. A bit of mint tea for fresh breath, what more do you want?
3. Ice rink Dolder. You help each other to keep warm, and if you want it a bit more stable, lip suction is the perfect method.
4. Rieterpark. The bench, just above the tennis court in the direction of Uetliberg is wonderfully hidden.
5. Saffa-Insel. Not always (especially right now) but always beautiful. My tip: Bring a pic-nic along, don't forget the blanket and find a lovely spot underneath a tree.
6. Bucheggplatz. Bench above Bucheggplatz. Choose the bench with a view into the Limmattal, where the sun sets dark red. Yes, kitsch for sure, but the city view and the smoking chimneys bring a good balance.
7. Ziegel oh Lac. Choose one of the gondolas right at shore next to Rote Fabrik.
8. Si o No. There is one sofa, so be there early. Because if you sit there comfortably while drinking one, two Bloody Marys you'll feel like a royal couple. And the only possible answer will be «Si!».
9. Old Botanical Garden. A nice walk through exotic plants, a short break on one of the benches with a view... works every time.
10. Altstetterwald. Many don't know that forest so it's worth a short trip. A stroll through the forest, taking a break in a clearing and waiting for the right moment.
11. Friedhof Sihlfeld. A cementry might not seem like a good choice for romantic encounters, but Friedhof Sihlfeld is a true oasis within the city with many hidden corners.
12. Polyterrasse. Offers one of the nicest sunsets in the city. And the rest will come naturally.
13. Belvoirpark. Without attracting attention, this park lies just next to Seestrasse. Sit under a tree next to the pond and snog like Alfred Escher never did.
14. Werdinsel. There are many small boats right at the shore. Choose one, sit down, drink something and enjoy the atmosphere.
So…this weekend will see yet another popular vote with Covid once again providing the issue and plenty of controversy. There are also some pretty important local issues that need to be ironed out which will affect the cities road users.
2. Tips: How to find your dream flat
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
3. Take That...
I don’t know about you Ronsters but i seem to collect an enormous amount of electronic devices. And as time has moved on, less and less of them work or they have become obsolete. But what to do with drawers full of broken
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
The Zurich Job Alliance, a non profit orga for english speaking jobseekers in the greater Zurich and Geneva area meets once a week f2f in downtown Zurich. We have a Linkedin presence, a weekly newsletter and a newsflash on Fridays and hold virtual meetings every Wednesday on jobsearch related issues. We also have an active Slack community, provide help to self help with any job related subject. So if you are interested, please email: [email protected] or get in touch by Linkedin or FB.
100% Swiss made and packed naturally looking beef jerky with low fat content, high protein content and great taste.
14,000 chf - money that will be included in the costs of establishing a company and promoting the product as well as expenses related to the project.
16,000 chf - coworking with a company that will find and coordinate the cheapest Swiss companies involved in the production of Swiss jerky and guide me through a series of complicated operations throughout the project until I receive the first test packages.
40,000 chf - I intend to spend this amount on all costs related to the creation of beef jerky - from the purchase of machines, creating the appropriate design for packaging in three flavors, to production, packaging and delivery of the first order.