As you know, it's my birthday. But i guess you are begging to know when, where, how and what. But just telling you is no fun so I have made a little crossword. Each clue reveals a little more about the locations and, of course, the date.
1. It’s on the birth day of Uma Thurman and Andre Agassi. (Contains Numbers)
2. One venue is the name of Jeff Lynn’s band spelt backwards…twice.
1. A famous street in Zurich. (For partying)
2. One venue sounds like a famous jazz piano player (If you say it drunk,) who played with the band Return to Forever.
3. One of the venues shares a name with the Mafia boss from The Simpsons.
4. One of the venues shares a name with one of the Muppets.
Don’t worry if you can’t guess the date, street and locations. Hit the link for all the answers and for other information on my birthday party. Looking forward to seeing you there.
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
2. Don't Worry, There's No Jazz
Switzerland has quite a few festivals but there is only one that can be truly called iconic: The Montreux Jazz Festival . This unique festival has hosted thousands of fantastic artists and even provided the inspiration for the rock
3. Gritty In The City
Yet More Net Zero Following on from the cantonal vote the municipal government wishes to reduce greenhouse emission to «net zero» by 2040. This climate target will need an amendment to the city constitution and therefore requires
1. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
2. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
I am looking for a drawing class.
When living in Lausanne, I used to attend classes where I mainly used pencil & charcoal and drew nude models.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar class in Zürich?