I know, i know, you’ll say Ron, have you heard of Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ ? Thousands of movies at your fingertips, at a click of a button! But here are 5 reasons why i think you should dust off your DVD player and head to Les Videos to rent some movies or documentaries:
1. Les Videos is an independent DVD rental store with over 30.000 DVDs, Blu Rays and Videos
2. At les Videos you get sound advice on which movies to choose, from real movie buffs
3. The selection at the store is mind blowing, you can find Hollywood’s finest online, but if you want to indulge in a South Korean, Hungarian or Iranian movie, Les Videos is your spot
4. There is no strict rental period, of course you should use common sense though and not sit on a wanted movie for a month
5. The store is open 7 days a week – that’s right, even on the holy day of Sunday!
You all know i am a fan of brewed beverages, and kombucha is no exception. Especially when it is unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic, a 100% natural AND considered the best in the world . This small Swiss startup is turning the world of
2. Chestnut Pop-up
Move over icecream! With winter coming, Gelateria Tellhof will be experiencing a complete metamorphosis. From 4 to 27 November, you can get your fix of chestnut paste pressed into spaghetti shaped waves topped with whipped cream and
3. DVDs Are Not Dead
I know, i know, you’ll say Ron, have you heard of Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ ? Thousands of movies at your fingertips, at a click of a button! But here are 5 reasons why i think you should dust off your DVD player and head to Les
1. Please tell me where can I get a financial essay
Please tell me where can I get a financial essay
2. English Book Club
We are a small group meeting on a monthly basis to discuss a book and usually have dinner together afterwards (not obligatory).
We meet in Zurich and our October book is: Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
If you would like to
3. Join the Zurich Job Alliance if you are a jobseeker in the greater Zurich area
The Zurich Job Alliance, a non profit orga for english speaking jobseekers in the greater Zurich and Geneva area meets once a week f2f in downtown Zurich. We have a Linkedin presence, a weekly newsletter and a newsflash on Fridays and hold
1. Hand Cut Chips with Fondue Dip
Fondue, one of Switzerland’s best inventions, is the perfect dip to go with these delicious homemade oven fries.
Forget deep-frying, these hand-cut fries are seasoned with salt, onion and garlic powder and rolled in a
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
You might know the Danish «Hygge», but have you heard of the Finnish «Kotona»? It means «at home» and it represents the cozy and content feeling you get when you are cocooning in your own place. If your home is not quite there yet, you can create this feeling of «Kotona» by filling your home with Finnish handcrafted furniture and other home-items from the Suomi PopUp starting today. You also get to have a taste of Nordic cuisine with pasties and cinnamon rolls from the PopUp Café in the same location. You have to hurry though because the PopUp only runs for three days, until Saturday!
I'm looking for people who have experienced living and working in the USA because I'm planning to live and work over there. Well, as it takes a lot of time I'd appreciate if you could give me some advice and thoughts.