We open the Stadtkäserei Basel!
- We produce high-quality and creative cheese in the city
- We only use organic milk from really happy cows from Margarethengut near Basel!
- For all those who follow a vegan diet and therefore avoid animal milk products, vegan house cheese also has a permanent place in our sales counter.
As a first step, we would like to buy the most necessary inventory in order to set up a real cheese dairy with a maturing room in a suitable location in Basel.
In a second step, equipment such as a large cheese kettle, cheese molds, etc. must be purchased. This also includes a maturing container with refrigeration technology and a maturing rack for the cheese.
And in the last step, a renovation is necessary to enable you to enjoy our gastronomic delicacies directly on site (of course processed with our cheese), but also where you can celebrate the taste of our specialties together at events.
If we exceed our funding amount, we will put the money into the opening of another location in Basel. So you have an additional location to experience our cheese with all your senses.
For all extra-motivated supporters of CHF 100 or more, we have also prepared a surprise that you will receive with your rewards!
I've just been refused entry to a cafe in Zurich because their Vaccine app doesn't recognise my UK vaccination certificate.
The owners of the app tell me there are no plans to fix this.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Register now and use the access to your city.
Register for free on Ron Orp and connect with your city!
Forgotten your password
Oh la la! You’ve got an adblocker activated on my page.
Please turn it off, because Ron loves advertising, love and city air.
How to do this:
1. Choose the AdBlock icon in the top right of your browser.
2. Choose “Disable pages in this domain”.