9 important things you need to know about the new POPUP
"Hmmm, if only there was a way to let lots of people in the city know what i’m doing. If only there was a way i could just popup, right in front of them, and say hello. If only…"
1. What is POPUP and where do I find it? POPUP is the name of the city network on ronorp.net. This is where the city comes together. People network, share information, advertise, develop projects, create, discuss…Ron Orp is the city and the city is waiting for you! POPUP on Ron Orp and let the city see you.
2. Does it cost anything to be part of POPUP? A basic POPUP profile is free. There is a cost if you want to upgrade and receive additional features and benefits.
3. What will POPUP do for me? You can promote yourself in the city. With your business, products, sound, style, shop, group, project... You can bring something new to the city. News, events, offers, topics… You become part of the city. People will find you on POPUP.
4. Is there a need for yet another social network? POPUP is your voice in the city. It’s focus on the city is one of it’s strength. Facebook connects you with your friends, LinkedIn with business and POPUP with the city. We all live in the same city. Why not let people know you’re here too?
5. I am an events organiser or local business owner. Is POPUP of interest for me? It’s as if POPUP were made for you! Not only will POPUP give you a city profile that will promote your social media, website, e-shop, products and events but will also give you extra promotional opportunities via the Ron Orp Newsletter and website.
6. I am a designer, musician, creative. Is there anything of interest for me? Oh yes. You can bring your sound, art, ideas to the city, whether it’s your music on SoundCloud or Spotify or more visually on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram. Everything is ready for you.
7. Can I have more than one profile? Yes, of course. For every profile you can choose whether you appear under your nickname, your name, your group or your company.
8. I’m just a normal child of the city. Why should I get myself known in the city? Because we’re all doing things, providing things, helping and moving around the city in parallel. Some of us want to tell the city what we’re doing, others just want to know what’s happening. POPUP is for all of us. Together we are the city! And together the city comes alive!
9. POPUP sounds great but how do i find out more? If you subscribe to ronorp.net you already have a basic POPUP profile and can start using it today for free. If you would like to upgrade your POPUP profile to receive all the additional benefits or find out more about them, please contact [email protected] for more information.
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
2. Thanksgiving: Turkey & Trimmings
What are you thankful for? I don't have to think about that for long. It's you my dearest Ronsters. And because i'm so thankful, i share some tasty tips with you, where you get some longed for turkey for your Thanksgiving. During my
3. Arosa Electronica: Part II
Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Arosa Electronica. I love events that happen every year and this year’s Arosa Electronica is going to be bigger than ever. And what could go better together than Electronic Dance Music and snow?
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Zurich Photo Trip
3. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
1. Dear Baroness, I want a threesome for my birthday but am afraid to ask . . .
My birthday is coming up and my boyfriend keeps asking me what I’d like. I’m too shy to tell him that what I really want is a threesome. With him and another guy. How do I bring this up? He’s
2. Sweet Potato and Spinach Frittata, dairy free
Sweet Potato and Spinach Frittata (makes 1 Frittata, prepared in my enamel plate from YIV ) - 2 table spoons olive oil - 1/2 onion - 1 larger sweet potato - 2 carrots - 1 handfull spinach - 1/2 cup plant based milk - 4 eggs - 1-2
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
In this section, various layers of blockchain technology are presented. It is thought that due to the rapid development and progress being made in blockchain technology, many applications will evolve. Some of these advancements have already been realized, while others are anticipated in the near future based on the current rate of advancement in blockchain technology.
Read more: https://bytesoft.vn/en/tiers-of-blockchain-technology-1