10 reasons why 100-days.net is the best crowdfunding platform in the world!
Do you have a great idea and want to start a crowdfunding project? Then 100-days is the right platform for you! Why? Because 100-days is the best crowdfunding platform in the whole wide wold!
1. Coaching: When you start a project on 100-days.net we support and help you to optimize your project
2. Know-How: When your project is released for publication we provide you with a free manual with numerous tips and tricks how to run your project successfully.
3. 500 Flyer: You get from us for free to promote your project.
4. Banner, Poster, Widgets: We have a whole toolbox with various promotion tools to provide you with. You also have the possibility to in tegrate or iframe your project easily on your or your friends website.
5. SMS-Payment: Did you know that on 100-Days one can also boost by SMS? Great for those who have no credit card!
6. Ron Orp Effect: Your project will also be showed on ronorp.net. We give you one free advertisment that helps you to reach almost 175'000 people in Switzerland!
7. Dashboard: On 100-days.net you have your personal project dashboard, your own control panel, which helps you control and monitor your crowdfunding campaign.
8. Project Duration: You decide what the period of your project is.
9. 5% Commission: We are Switerland’s most favourable crowdfunding platfom.
10. Independence: 100-Days ist completely independent and is not supported with public funds.
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
2. You're In Town
Whilst Züri Fäscht is a great event and amazing fun i am aware that many of you Ronsters maybe daunted by the prospect of sharing the city with 2.5 million people. But where to go? The areas around the lake are going to be
3. Active Scooter
One of my favourite things about Zurich is the ease in which you can get about, by bike, public transport or on foot. But there is a new game in town in terms of transportation. I’m talking of course about the, now ubiquitous,
1. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
2. Zurich Photo Trip
3. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
1. The best terraces in Zurich: Our Top 6
“Summer is the time when it's too hot to do the job that it was too cold to do last winter.” - Mark Twain
Summer may be coming to an end, but the weather's still good enough to enjoy! During this time of the year you
2. Wine and Music: A Perfect Match for the Senses
About two years ago, Chef Sommelier Aaron Jolley was looking for a new challenge. He launched his project Winyl Ist Eine Art – A London bar with a wine list inspired by live music and DJ sets.
With this concept, he
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky