You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very nice and some not so much. Well, i cannot change that but what do they want? I talked to one of the large agencies to find out. Here you'll find the interview and all the answers.
In short: Be fast, hand in a complete application. And be fast!
• Comparis searches all large housing platforms and offers a good overview. According to their grading system, you'll also see if you get good value for the money (even though some of the grades are ok, generally you won't really get enough value for the high rents in Zurich, i'm afraid).
• Act as fast as possible: Hand in your application the next day, respond immediately if the agency needs to know anything....
• Include a personal letter, why you love (yes, love!!!) this flat and why you need to live there. Sometimes, this helps. Key words: Long term, quite, clean.
• After you've sent in your application, call them a few days later, if you haven't heard anything, to find out if they have everything they need.
• It's standard today that you have to state references (usually your employer). Let your references know, and also ask them to respond immediately. Like right away. Fast... yes, it's a race to find a flat here.
So…this weekend will see yet another popular vote with Covid once again providing the issue and plenty of controversy. There are also some pretty important local issues that need to be ironed out which will affect the cities road users.
2. Gotta Matcha?
Ok, admittedly, the chocolate cake i wrote about a few weeks ago was rather rich and decadent. So this week i have come up with a healthier, but no less tasty dessert alternative. A super creamy cheesecake that doesn't need to be
3. Watch out!
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
1. Erfahrung mit Forex Trading
In letzter Zeit interessiere ich mich für Forex Trading. Ich würde gerne wissen, ob es möglich ist, etwas Geld damit zu verdienen, oder ist alles Abzocke?
2. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
3. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
Hat irgendjemand Tipps für Yoga draussen (abgesehen vom abzockerischen Studio in Zollikon)? Oder Boot camps draussen? Anscheinend ist dies ja nun wider erlaubt ;-) irgendwo um den Escher Wyss am Fluss, Josefwiese oder See?