You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very nice and some not so much. Well, i cannot change that but what do they want? I talked to one of the large agencies to find out. Here you'll find the interview and all the answers.
In short: Be fast, hand in a complete application. And be fast!
• Comparis searches all large housing platforms and offers a good overview. According to their grading system, you'll also see if you get good value for the money (even though some of the grades are ok, generally you won't really get enough value for the high rents in Zurich, i'm afraid).
• Act as fast as possible: Hand in your application the next day, respond immediately if the agency needs to know anything....
• Include a personal letter, why you love (yes, love!!!) this flat and why you need to live there. Sometimes, this helps. Key words: Long term, quite, clean.
• After you've sent in your application, call them a few days later, if you haven't heard anything, to find out if they have everything they need.
• It's standard today that you have to state references (usually your employer). Let your references know, and also ask them to respond immediately. Like right away. Fast... yes, it's a race to find a flat here.
I love a bit of cheese. Whether it’s Raclette, Fondue or just a piece of Cheddar with bread, a good culinary evening usually requires a visit to the cheese shop. But where to go? I tested out a few of the cheese shops in the city.
2. Thanksgiving: Turkey & Trimmings
What are you thankful for? I don't have to think about that for long. It's you my dearest Ronsters. And because i'm so thankful, i share some tasty tips with you, where you get some longed for turkey for your Thanksgiving. During my
3. Poll To Poll
It is well known fact that Swiss people go to the polls a lot but this week is the big one. You may have noticed the proliferation of billboards of grinning (or grimacing,) political figures as the nation gears up for the election
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
The healthcare sector in the United States or in many other countries is now a mess. Needless to say, the healthcare sector is looking forward to the Blockchain applications to make a turning point. Specifically, what can Blockchain do to improve the healthcare industry in the digital age?
Read more: https://bytesoft.vn/en/this-is-why-blockchain-will-transform-healthcare