Spring is here and the city offers various hidden corners for a quiet snog. Whether classic-romantic or a bit dirty, i've done the difficult research, so you don't have to. Now, pucker up, here my favourite locations:
1. Maison Blunt. Sitting on sofas you're already close. A bit of mint tea for fresh breath, what more do you want?
3. Ice rink Dolder. You help each other to keep warm, and if you want it a bit more stable, lip suction is the perfect method.
4. Rieterpark. The bench, just above the tennis court in the direction of Uetliberg is wonderfully hidden.
5. Saffa-Insel. Not always (especially right now) but always beautiful. My tip: Bring a pic-nic along, don't forget the blanket and find a lovely spot underneath a tree.
6. Bucheggplatz. Bench above Bucheggplatz. Choose the bench with a view into the Limmattal, where the sun sets dark red. Yes, kitsch for sure, but the city view and the smoking chimneys bring a good balance.
7. Ziegel oh Lac. Choose one of the gondolas right at shore next to Rote Fabrik.
8. Si o No. There is one sofa, so be there early. Because if you sit there comfortably while drinking one, two Bloody Marys you'll feel like a royal couple. And the only possible answer will be «Si!».
9. Old Botanical Garden. A nice walk through exotic plants, a short break on one of the benches with a view... works every time.
10. Altstetterwald. Many don't know that forest so it's worth a short trip. A stroll through the forest, taking a break in a clearing and waiting for the right moment.
11. Friedhof Sihlfeld. A cementry might not seem like a good choice for romantic encounters, but Friedhof Sihlfeld is a true oasis within the city with many hidden corners.
12. Polyterrasse. Offers one of the nicest sunsets in the city. And the rest will come naturally.
13. Belvoirpark. Without attracting attention, this park lies just next to Seestrasse. Sit under a tree next to the pond and snog like Alfred Escher never did.
14. Werdinsel. There are many small boats right at the shore. Choose one, sit down, drink something and enjoy the atmosphere.
I love a bit of cheese. Whether it’s Raclette, Fondue or just a piece of Cheddar with bread, a good culinary evening usually requires a visit to the cheese shop. But where to go? I tested out a few of the cheese shops in the city.
2. Thanksgiving: Turkey & Trimmings
What are you thankful for? I don't have to think about that for long. It's you my dearest Ronsters. And because i'm so thankful, i share some tasty tips with you, where you get some longed for turkey for your Thanksgiving. During my
3. Poll To Poll
It is well known fact that Swiss people go to the polls a lot but this week is the big one. You may have noticed the proliferation of billboards of grinning (or grimacing,) political figures as the nation gears up for the election
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
In this section, various layers of blockchain technology are presented. It is thought that due to the rapid development and progress being made in blockchain technology, many applications will evolve. Some of these advancements have already been realized, while others are anticipated in the near future based on the current rate of advancement in blockchain technology.
Read more: https://bytesoft.vn/en/tiers-of-blockchain-technology-1