Like i've said before, the ice cream at Gelateria Di Berna is heavenly. But the high demand also has its downside. To queue for 45 minutes for two scoops is not everyones idea of a refreshing treat. But maybe you just forgot about the other wonderful alternatives? So here are my favourite ice cream palours in town. And i hear you scream that i scream, we all scream for ice cream. Yeeeeeh!
1. Dieci Gelateria at Niederdorf You probably know Dieci because of their pizza. But they also make a fantastic ice cream. You'll find it at Niederdorf and they have more than just «dieci» flavours to choose from now.
2. Gelati at the lake The ice cream truck at the lake is an institution. Since 20 years it brings a smile to the lips of adulst and kids alike - as well as some ice cream.
4. Mövenpick at Sechseläutenplatz I'm not spilling a secret, I know. But I cannot deny that Mövenpick ice cream tastes great and used to be the ultimate sweet treat money could buy a child. It's a tad more expensive than its competitors. But a few times per summer (maybe even daily) you deserve to treat yourself.
5. Vegelateria There is also something cold for the vegans. At Sacred at Müllerstrasse you find a large selection of vegan ice cream creations (without cream).
6. Piazza Gelateria am Idaplatz Directly at Idaplatz, Piazza offers a changing range of flavours all summer long. There you can probably get about 5 rounds of ice cream, while your friends stand in line at Gelateria Di Berna just a few meters down the road.
7. Hasta Ice Cream at Niederdorf ***NEW IN TOWN*** I heard it through the grapevine that a new ice cream parlour is taking over Niederdorf. Please visit it and tell me here in the comments how it was.
As the temperature drops the desire for Switzerland’s special, liquid gold increases. There’s nothing like the velvety texture and warming feeling of a good fondue and, when it’s with good friends and snow outside the window,
2. A cosmopolitan-like city break just around the corner
Do you love vibrant cities that buzz with life? Do you love an international atmosphere and the feeling that you have your finger on the pulse of the world? Me too, so I’m sharing my tips for a weekend away. Somewhere with a
3. Bookish flea market
I know i give a lot of tips about clothing swaps and flea markets, but this week i’ve got a book flea market instead! For all of you who love rummaging around old books, this is for you. The event is being hosted by the
1. React js services
Hello friends, I have a corporation and need to create a web product that would be SEO-friendly, highly performant, and fast requires modern technology that can enable all these aspects. I need a company that provides React software
2. Mobile application
Hello everyone, I am running an e-commerce business and decided to develop an application for my business so that my customers can easily interact with my products. I am looking for professional developers who could develop an application
3. A perfect personal statement for you
A personal statement is something that can help you get accepted to your dream college. It can be the ticket to your success or can be the reason for your failure. Therefore, writing a perfect personal statement is vital. Personal Statement
Hello everyone, I am running an e-commerce business and decided to develop an application for my business so that my customers can easily interact with my products. I am looking for professional developers who could develop an application with friendly user interface and design. I need suggestions about professionals.