Like i've said before, the ice cream at Gelateria Di Berna is heavenly. But the high demand also has its downside. To queue for 45 minutes for two scoops is not everyones idea of a refreshing treat. But maybe you just forgot about the other wonderful alternatives? So here are my favourite ice cream palours in town. And i hear you scream that i scream, we all scream for ice cream. Yeeeeeh!
1. Dieci Gelateria at Niederdorf You probably know Dieci because of their pizza. But they also make a fantastic ice cream. You'll find it at Niederdorf and they have more than just «dieci» flavours to choose from now.
2. Gelati at the lake The ice cream truck at the lake is an institution. Since 20 years it brings a smile to the lips of adulst and kids alike - as well as some ice cream.
3. Sorbetto If you like it light and fruity then take down the address of Sorbetto in Wipkingen. Next to the usual ice cream they also offer 15 flavours of sorbet.
4. Mövenpick at Sechseläutenplatz I'm not spilling a secret, I know. But I cannot deny that Mövenpick ice cream tastes great and used to be the ultimate sweet treat money could buy a child. It's a tad more expensive than its competitors. But a few times per summer (maybe even daily) you deserve to treat yourself.
5. Vegelateria There is also something cold for the vegans. At Sacred at Müllerstrasse you find a large selection of vegan ice cream creations (without cream).
6. Piazza Gelateria am Idaplatz Directly at Idaplatz, Piazza offers a changing range of flavours all summer long. There you can probably get about 5 rounds of ice cream, while your friends stand in line at Gelateria Di Berna just a few meters down the road.
7. Hasta Ice Cream at Niederdorf ***NEW IN TOWN*** I heard it through the grapevine that a new ice cream parlour is taking over Niederdorf. Please visit it and tell me here in the comments how it was.
8. Miss Marshall at El Central El Central's kitchen window doesn't just hand out fiery tacos but also refreshing ice cream including vegan options.
I love a bit of cheese. Whether it’s Raclette, Fondue or just a piece of Cheddar with bread, a good culinary evening usually requires a visit to the cheese shop. But where to go? I tested out a few of the cheese shops in the city.
2. Only Game In Town
As the dark clouds gather and the cold winds blow it’s the time to break out your thick jumpers and winter coats. But it’s not all bad news. Autumn is the hunting season and the fine game finds its way back to the city, direct
3. No platform offers more than Crowdify
Do you have an exciting idea or project up your sleeve and are planning a crowdfunding project for it?
Then Crowdify (formerly 100-days.net) is the right platform for you. No other platform offers the combination of having such a wide
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
A blockchain performs various functions which are supported by various features. These functions include but are not limited to transfer of value, managing assets and agreements. All of the blockchain tiers described in the previous section perform these functions with the help of features offered by blockchain, but with some exceptions. For example, smart contracts are not supported by all blockchain platforms, such as Bitcoin. Another example is that not all blockchain platforms produce cryptocurrency or tokens, such as Hyperledger Fabric, and Multichain.
Read more: https://bytesoft.vn/en/features-of-a-blockchain
Since I lived in Asia with my family in the 80th, I'm helping street children in the Philippines. Giving them shelter, food, clothes, education and of course lots of love. Can you imagine exposing, selling or move away and let your child behind, alone in the dirty streets, without protection against violence, been beeted, hungry, naked?
Please, help us helping this poorest of the poor. As you can see, we do no need any luxury, our shower is outside, we have simple rooms. Privacy is only protectet by a plastic awning, where we also wash our clothes. But we are content if our children have two meals a day, education, proper clothes, and of course our love.
The house stand into water to prevent mise, snakes and other animals entering. Cleaning the water ones a week is necessary, to keep everything nice and clean. The children are helping with fun (see picture).