For a long time, Zurich resembled a desert when it came to ice cream. And at once Gelaterias pop up everywhere. To keep cool, here you find my 10 favourite ice cream parlours in town. Happy summertime!
1. Gelateria di Berna The people from Bern know how to play football and the also know about ice cream. The Gelati from Gelateria di Berna is so good, that locals queue for 45 minutes to taste it. Good taste, good price, good crowd.
The ice cream stall at the lake of Zurich is an institution. Since twenty years it appears whenever the sun is out and brings a smile to kids and grownups alike.
3. Gelati at Tellhof The great ice cream from the lake found a permanent home at Tellhof last summer. Whether rain or snow, Monday or Sunday you have access to it all the time now.
4. Rosso Arancio at Stauffacher The latest offspring of the Gelateria family already left an impression in the neighbourhood (and on my hips). I think their pistachio should be forbidden...
5. Hasta Ice Cream at Niederdorf For 15 years, Hasta Ice Cream made the Valais happy. Since last summer, Zurich too. My favourite: Black Sesame.
6. Sorbetto If you prefer your ice cream to be light and fruity then the parlour Sorbetto at Wipkingen will make you happy. Next to regular ice cream they offer 15 kinds of sorbets.
7. Vegelateria Good news for vegans: Sacred at Müllerstrasse also offers a large range of vegan ice cream creations.
8. Piazza Gelateria at Idaplatz Just a few steps off the long queue of Gelateria die Berna lies Piazza offering a changing range of wonderful ice cream directly at Idaplatz.
9. Dieci Gelateria at Niederdorf You might know Dieci from their pizza but they also make wonderful ice cream. And i share with you an open secret: Their range consists if much more than just «dieci» flavours.
10. Mövenpick at Sechseläutenplatz Not a secret but hey i cannot deny it. Mövenpick was the first fancy brand in Switzerland and even though it's not Swiss anymore, nothing brings back memories of happy carefree summers like a lick of walnut maple.
11. And of course... Did i forget one? Tell me in the comments below....
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
2. Thanksgiving: Turkey & Trimmings
What are you thankful for? I don't have to think about that for long. It's you my dearest Ronsters. And because i'm so thankful, i share some tasty tips with you, where you get some longed for turkey for your Thanksgiving. During my
3. Arosa Electronica: Part II
Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Arosa Electronica. I love events that happen every year and this year’s Arosa Electronica is going to be bigger than ever. And what could go better together than Electronic Dance Music and snow?
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Zurich Photo Trip
3. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
1. Dear Baroness, I want a threesome for my birthday but am afraid to ask . . .
My birthday is coming up and my boyfriend keeps asking me what I’d like. I’m too shy to tell him that what I really want is a threesome. With him and another guy. How do I bring this up? He’s
2. Sweet Potato and Spinach Frittata, dairy free
Sweet Potato and Spinach Frittata (makes 1 Frittata, prepared in my enamel plate from YIV ) - 2 table spoons olive oil - 1/2 onion - 1 larger sweet potato - 2 carrots - 1 handfull spinach - 1/2 cup plant based milk - 4 eggs - 1-2
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
In this section, various layers of blockchain technology are presented. It is thought that due to the rapid development and progress being made in blockchain technology, many applications will evolve. Some of these advancements have already been realized, while others are anticipated in the near future based on the current rate of advancement in blockchain technology.
Read more: https://bytesoft.vn/en/tiers-of-blockchain-technology-1