Like i've said before, the ice cream at Gelateria Di Berna is heavenly. But the high demand also has its downside. To queue for 45 minutes for two scoops is not everyones idea of a refreshing treat. But maybe you just forgot about the other wonderful alternatives? So here are my favourite ice cream palours in town. And i hear you scream that i scream, we all scream for ice cream. Yeeeeeh!
1. Dieci Gelateria at Niederdorf You probably know Dieci because of their pizza. But they also make a fantastic ice cream. You'll find it at Niederdorf and they have more than just «dieci» flavours to choose from now.
2. Gelati at the lake The ice cream truck at the lake is an institution. Since 20 years it brings a smile to the lips of adulst and kids alike - as well as some ice cream.
4. Mövenpick at Sechseläutenplatz I'm not spilling a secret, I know. But I cannot deny that Mövenpick ice cream tastes great and used to be the ultimate sweet treat money could buy a child. It's a tad more expensive than its competitors. But a few times per summer (maybe even daily) you deserve to treat yourself.
5. Vegelateria There is also something cold for the vegans. At Sacred at Müllerstrasse you find a large selection of vegan ice cream creations (without cream).
6. Piazza Gelateria am Idaplatz Directly at Idaplatz, Piazza offers a changing range of flavours all summer long. There you can probably get about 5 rounds of ice cream, while your friends stand in line at Gelateria Di Berna just a few meters down the road.
7. Hasta Ice Cream at Niederdorf ***NEW IN TOWN*** I heard it through the grapevine that a new ice cream parlour is taking over Niederdorf. Please visit it and tell me here in the comments how it was.
I like to be spontaneous and love to tell you about the best gigs on a weekly basis. But i also know that you might be different from me, that you've already done all your weekly shopping on Mondays, that you've already booked your trip in
2. Tips: How to find your dream flat
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
3. Pop Up To «Chlapf»
Oooooohhhh. A new pop-up restaurant over in Kreis 6 is opening its doors this coming Wednesday with the slightly untranslatable name «Chlapf» . I guess its means «Bam» but it can also mean «car!» Any hoo, what sort of cuisine
1. Games Games
Hello, I have not only heard but I have been playing for many years. And I can say that if you choose a good casino, it will bring you great fun to play. And that would choose a good casino, I advise you to read about the casino service
Moment of normal life
3. Hello friends
Hello all, friends. I recently came to the United States of America and I want to find an interesting casino here. Could you give me an idea? I would play and in general, do you have any information that would be useful to me?
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
I am a volunteer at PAFI, a small foundation in Switzerland that supports 200 children from an underprivileged community in Brazil to go to school and eat a warm meal per day. Recently, we fulfilled the children's dream of a sports field. To complete the project, install plumbing and buy sport equipment we are looking for some additional funding. Because we don't have any administrative costs, every cent benefits the children directly. Here is the link to the project: https://www.crowdify.net/de/projekt/sport-pausenplatz
Does anyone know organisations and foundations in Switzerland that we could contact to supporting our project?