Looking for a part-time videographer to help film our online photography courses and monthly tutorials. Filming takes place across Switzerland (mostly around Zurich) and includes an average of 2-4 filming days per month.
Must have experience in capturing high-quality, creative video footage and high-quality audio as well. We are not looking for a video editor, but rather a videographer who can provide our editing team with quality footage.
– Experience with filming on-location & in-studio, using both natural & artificial light.
– Camera skills: ability to frame & compose, manage focus & exposure
- Audio skills: ability to monitor audio, solve problems & adjust the gain.
– Eye for creativity!
To be the best fit, you'll need:
– English fluency
– Available 2-4 times per month
– Ability to communicate clearly
– Ability to manage dates & participate in planning
– Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
– Attention to details
If this sounds like you, please reply by answering these questions in an email to: [email protected] (no calls please).
1) Please provide a short description of the video/audio equipment you film with.
2) What is your expected hourly rate?
3) Please provide links to three of your recent projects (**that you personally filmed**).
4) Please answer (Yes/No): Do you already live in Switzerland & have a working permit?
5) Please provide 3-6 sentences describing why you are interested in the job.
I'm currently redecorating my apartment and have been looking for unique furniture and pieces to make the «Ron Cave» my own. Fortunately Switzerland has tons of «Brockenhäuser», second hand shops where old furniture and beautiful
2. Sharing Is Caring
Shared living is all the rage andin a country where making friends is difficult and is renowned for it’s reserved population, it’s a great way of developing relationships and a sense of community. At the forefront of this concept is
3. Travel Back In Time
I love to listen to music when i am working and listening to the radio is part of my flow. But my taste is so eclectic and i love music from…well…all over the planet and from different points in time. So i am going to share how i am
1. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
2. Russischer Transport
Welches russische Transportmittel würdet Ihr wählen: Gagarins Rakete "Wostok", den Bio-Lada oder das Dnepr Seitenwagengespann?
3. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
I am looking for a drawing class.
When living in Lausanne, I used to attend classes where I mainly used pencil & charcoal and drew nude models.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar class in Zürich?