Looking for a part-time videographer to help film our online photography courses and monthly tutorials. Filming takes place across Switzerland (mostly around Zurich) and includes an average of 2-4 filming days per month.
Must have experience in capturing high-quality, creative video footage and high-quality audio as well. We are not looking for a video editor, but rather a videographer who can provide our editing team with quality footage.
– Experience with filming on-location & in-studio, using both natural & artificial light.
– Camera skills: ability to frame & compose, manage focus & exposure
- Audio skills: ability to monitor audio, solve problems & adjust the gain.
– Eye for creativity!
To be the best fit, you'll need:
– English fluency
– Available 2-4 times per month
– Ability to communicate clearly
– Ability to manage dates & participate in planning
– Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
– Attention to details
If this sounds like you, please reply by answering these questions in an email to: [email protected] (no calls please).
1) Please provide a short description of the video/audio equipment you film with.
2) What is your expected hourly rate?
3) Please provide links to three of your recent projects (**that you personally filmed**).
4) Please answer (Yes/No): Do you already live in Switzerland & have a working permit?
5) Please provide 3-6 sentences describing why you are interested in the job.
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
2. Return To Sender
I know that many of you Ronsters may be currently incarcerated by Canton Zurich’s contact tracing people. And if you are stuck at home on Saturday night, twiddling your thumbs then i suggest you tune in to the GDS.sender awards which
3. Simon Says...
Simon says, «Stand On Your Head». Simon says, «Touch your nose». Simon says, «Try Taiwanese cuisine». Yes, there is a new Taiwainese restaurant that has recently opened just off the Langstrasse. The restaurant, named «Simon
1. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
2. Russischer Transport
Welches russische Transportmittel würdet Ihr wählen: Gagarins Rakete "Wostok", den Bio-Lada oder das Dnepr Seitenwagengespann?
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
We are currently in our final stretch of the «No Beijing 2022» campaign.
Through nonviolent direct action and advocacy work we shine a light China’s human rights violations in Tibet and elsewhere and mobilize support for a boycott of the Winter olympics in Beijing.
As a result, over ten countries have committed to not send government representatives to - what will go down in history as the - Genocide Games.
But our work at TYAE goes beyond that. TYAE is dedicated to restoring freedom and rights in Tibet, preserving our culture and contributing to our community.