Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips
- Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips Ron Orps Mail Ron Orps Mail
- Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips Food & DrinkFood & Drink
- Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips GuidesGuides
- Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips LeisureLeisure
- Ron’s TipsRon’s Tips ShoppingShopping
- RonstersRonsters Ronster NewsRonster News
- RonstersRonsters RonstersRonsters
- RonstersRonsters Who's coming too?Who's coming too?
- RonstersRonsters ExtrasExtras
- RonstersRonsters FriendshipFriendship
- RonstersRonsters LoveLove
- RonstersRonsters City WriterCity Writer
- ForumForum City TalkCity Talk
- ForumForum World in picturesWorld in pictures
- VenuesVenues Bars & Coffee shopsBars & Coffee shops
- VenuesVenues Event LocationsEvent Locations
- VenuesVenues FavouritesFavourites
- VenuesVenues Just opened / Pop UpJust opened / Pop Up
- VenuesVenues RestaurantsRestaurants
- VenuesVenues ShoppingShopping
- VenuesVenues SportSport
- VenuesVenues VenuesVenues
- EventsEvents CitylifeCitylife
- EventsEvents ContestContest
- EventsEvents CulturCultur
- EventsEvents nightlifenightlife
- EventsEvents Who's coming too?Who's coming too?
- EventsEvents Workshops & WebinarWorkshops & Webinar
- HousingHousing FlatFlat
- HousingHousing Shared FlatShared Flat
- HousingHousing Appartements furnished Appartements furnished
- HousingHousing Help with moving houseHelp with moving house
- HousingHousing house & villahouse & villa
- HousingHousing MiscellaneousMiscellaneous
- HousingHousing Studio, Office & CoworkingStudio, Office & Coworking
- ClassifiedsClassifieds Electronics & ITElectronics & IT
- ClassifiedsClassifieds Everything elseEverything else
- ClassifiedsClassifieds Fashion, vintage & beautyFashion, vintage & beauty
- ClassifiedsClassifieds Living & gardeningLiving & gardening
- ClassifiedsClassifieds Parents & kidsParents & kids
- ClassifiedsClassifieds SportSport
- ClassifiedsClassifieds TogetherTogether
- ClassifiedsClassifieds TravelTravel
- ClassifiedsClassifieds VehiclesVehicles
- JobsJobs All other jobs (offered) All other jobs (offered)
- JobsJobs ArtisanryArtisanry
- JobsJobs Culture, Art & MusicCulture, Art & Music
- JobsJobs Education, Health & SocialEducation, Health & Social
- JobsJobs FinanceFinance
- JobsJobs Gastro/HotelGastro/Hotel
- JobsJobs Marketing & CommunicationsMarketing & Communications
- JobsJobs MediaMedia
- JobsJobs Movie & CastingsMovie & Castings
- JobsJobs Office & Human Resources Office & Human Resources
- JobsJobs SalesSales
- JobsJobs Web/ITWeb/IT
- CoursesCourses AllerleiAllerlei
- CoursesCourses Coaching, Consulting & TherapyCoaching, Consulting & Therapy
- CoursesCourses Culture & city networkCulture & city network
- CoursesCourses Film productionFilm production
- CoursesCourses Further educationFurther education
- CoursesCourses Health & relaxationHealth & relaxation
- CoursesCourses Sports & HealthSports & Health
Community Living Zurich
We are a community of working professionals in their mid-20s to mid 30 (mix of expats and Swiss who lived and worked abroad as well) incl. a Corgi Spitz Mix - coliving in a 9-room flat consisting of the top 3 floors of a house near Hottingerplatz. Our apartment is in a beautiful Art Nouveau/Jugendstil house near Schauspielhaus and Kunsthaus Zürich.
We are looking to welcome one new community resident to join us, who shares our vision for community living and is enthusiastic to participate in flat activities.
Our core tenets are:
• Our community is co-created by everyone. We invest time and effort not only to keep the space pretty and clean but also to create an intimate and vibrant atmosphere. We invite our friends over, organize activities, and cook delicious meals. We love to just hang around and be available for spontaneous chats.
• Our community is home. This implies a feeling of security, dependability, emotional safety, comfort, and freedom to express oneself (queer friendliness is given). We want to feel relaxed at home and are excited about the people we live with. Being six adults living together, we know that differences of opinion are normal, but they shouldn't be threatening in any way. So we are keen on open communication and proactive conflict resolution.
If this is aligned with what you are looking for, and you would enjoy the ability to live in a 6-person plus 1 dog co-op with a mix of backgrounds and a large communal space, as well as being part of an important support system (maybe as you live far away from home too), we’d love to hear from you.
More pictures: photos.app.goo.gl
If you’re interested, please send us a message telling us a little more about yourself. Here are a few additional questions we are curious about:
• Why do you want to live in a community/co-op?
• What’s your ideal community?
• What is your previous (co-) living/housing experience?
• What would you bring to the community?
• What do you hope to get out of a community?
• Damien: Software Engineer (31y), food lover, sometimes cooks.
• Sara: Consultant (36y), dog mama, avid diver, and mountain hiker
• Isa: Start-Up Hub innovator (35y), with a passion for sports.
• Ivan: Medical Doctor (33Y), who loves to cook and do mountainous activities.
• Lukas: Real Estate (25y), passionate skier, and loves motorbike trips.
• Availability: 1st of July 2023
• The available room is approx. 17sqm
• Rent: approx. CHF 1258 per month (+ Expenses).
• 3rd floor
o Large dining room with balcony
o Large living room
o Fully equipped kitchen
o Guest toilet
o 2 bedrooms
• 4th floor
o 2 bathrooms
o Separate closet
o 4 bedrooms
• 5th floor
o Communal Gallery
Appointment to view: 01.07.2023, 14:28
Adresse: Neptunstrasse, 8032 Zurich
I am your mouthpiece for your city and am always independent. A small financial contribution would make my day and allow me to provide more independent content.