Charming apartment on the most beautiful street in Zurich!
(Temporary, Fully Furnished)
We are subleasing our charming apartment on the most beautiful street in Zurich!
Next to Rennweg tram stop.
The apartment is full of light and character and is beautifully decorated.
Available 1 November 2023 to 30 April 2024.
For a temporary, fixed term period of 6 months.
- Fully furnished
- 3.5 rooms
- CHF 4,200 including all bills and furnishings
- WiFi and cable TV included
- Currently laid out as 1 bedroom, with the other bedroom used as a home-office and walk-in wardrobe
- 1-min walk to Rennweg tram stop, many main tram lines available
- 4-min walk to Paradeplatz, many main tram lines available
- 8-min walk to Zurich HB, or 1 tram stop
- 10-min walk to the lake, or 2 tram stops
- Right next to Bahnhofstrasse (30 meters from front door). Super convenient location, near all main shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
1. Chic Frites- The Best Locations for Moules Frites
Sometimes mussels get a bad rap. And no, they're not for everyone. But if you do love these, and you love them even more when they're called «moules frites», not just because it sound fancier but because it has fries attached
2. Hikari Opens Its Doors
Another week, another new restaurant. It really is fantastic to have so many new restaurants to sample. This weeks offering is the new vegan/vegetarian ramen place, Hikari which is located in between Bahnhof Wiedikon and Schmiede
3. Slow Down With Slow Up
Have you heard of Slow Up ? The concept is pretty simple. Take a nice street in some beautiful surroundings, close it to traffic and allow people to cycle or inline skate (or whatever), undisturbed by motor vehicles. Sounds good? This
1. EvoPlay Basic Principles
Hi Friends. What are the core values and principles of EvoPlay Games underlying their philosophy in game development and how does the company enforce similar values in every project it undertakes?
2. Online dating, how do you start a conversation?
I have been searching for a long time to find the right one for me and I managed to find it for me, see here. Engaging with erotic content can serve as a tool for self-exploration, helping people to better understand their desires and
3. English Book Club
We are a small group meeting on a monthly basis to discuss a book and usually have dinner together afterwards (not obligatory).
We meet in Zurich and our October book is: Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
If you would like to
1. Easy Oven Chicken Shawarma
Mouthwatering Middle Eastern Shawarma with the perfect spice
If there’s a recipe you’ll want to make over and over again, it’s going to be this Easy Oven Chicken Shawarma. Juicy chicken thigh fillets
2. OldSchool: distance learning platform for senior citizens
From lockdown to action It all started back in mid-March with the frustration of a gerontopsychologist who took the Covid-19 crisis pretty personally. Burcu, an aging researcher who focuses on the understanding and promotion of healthy
3. Pork Pineapple Jungle Curry
Salty, sweet and sour flavours in this fragrant Thai pork pineapple jungle curry
Thai Jungle curry is a great alternative to popular coconut-based red and green curries. Originating from the Northern part of Thailand where
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the