As we are relocating to the other side of the lake due to our jobs, we are looking for a tenant (Nachmieter) to take over our lease for our lovely 4.5 apartment in Zollikon.
Located in a very residential area, you will enjoy the calm and green surroundings, as well as the proximity of public transports (5-7 min walking distance) :
- Train Line S18 (Stop: Rehalp)
- Tram Line 11 (Stops: Rehalp/Friedhof Enzenbühl)
- Bus Line 910 (Stop: Allmend)
Nearby are also, the Forbach swimming pool (200m away) and direct access to the forest for beautiful walks/bike-horse rides (200m away), with open common barbecues areas along the way.
Kindergarten, Kita, and schools are nearby.
About the apartment itself (104 sqm):
- Wooden parquet in all rooms (but the bathrooms)
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances (oven, steamer, vitro ceramic plates, dishwasher, large fridge, and freezer) and a lot of room for storage
- One large parental suite (17 sqm) with en-suite modern bathroom (bath / WC) and built-in wardrobe
- A room (11 sqm, used as our baby's room)
- Guest room/office (11 sqm)
- Modern guest bathroom (shower/WC)
- Large balcony (10 sqm) with green surrounding
- Electric shutters throughout the entire apartment
- Reduit for storage (food, cleaning supplies...)
- Built-in wardrobe in the entrance
There is no lift in the building.
However, the ground floor offers:
- Assigned a personal washing machine and tumbler (V-ZUG) as well as a designated drying area
- Common area for strollers and bikes on the ground floor
A private parking space can be rented out in front of the building (100 CHF / month) and there are numerous parking spots available in the area.
I always associated mini golf with slightly dilapidated courses in Spain and France where the ball never ran true and luck rather than skill decided most games. But did you know there is a pro mini golf circuit and there is even a short
2. Espresso Granita à la Ron
I have a few favourite secret recipes that i have picked up from my visits to the restaurants of Zurich. Unfortunately, the last time a shared one of these gems the restaurant i borrowed the recipe from slammed the door in my
3. Watch out!
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
1. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
2. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
3. Algarve - Naturschutzgebiet Ria Formosa
1. Mocha smoothie bowl
Oh my dear coffee, how much I need you at the moment! But since I try to get myself ready while my husband is still at home, there's sometimes no time to prepare a cup of coffee. So here's my solution for a 2 in 1 breakfast and
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky