* Conveniently located next to trams 7/9, buses 61, 62 & 75 (3 minutes walking distance)
* Oerlikon station is 10 minutes by bus 75, 61 or 62
* Zurich Main station is 18 minutes by tram 7
* Stadelhofen station is 18 minutes by tram 7 and the S3
* Stettbach station is 8 minutes by tram 7
* Located next to the forest (5 minutes walking distance)
**GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS & BARS: **
* Migros, Coop, and Denner are located right downstairs. Three pharmacies are also all within a few minutes walking distance as well as several food places and bars.
* Living area: 82 m²
* Terrace (additional to living area): 23 m²
* Apartment is fully furnished
* Washer/dryer available in apartment (additional laundry room also available on the ground floor)
* Dishwasher available
* Bicycle room (3 bikes available for use)
* Wooden interior and large bright floor to ceiling windows
* Open kitchen and living room
* Kitchen with oven, dishwasher and refrigerator
* Private terrace with magnificent view over the neighboring roofs and to the forest
* Shower with toilet
* Under-floor heating and cooling system
* Comfortable indoor climate with new building insulation and comfort ventilation (Minergie)
* Warm water and heating system from renewable energy
* Common room on the first floor (available for reservation)
* 2 guest parking spots available for the entire building (first come - first serve)
* The entire building is NON-SMOKING and no pets are allowed.
Please send us a PM if you are interested! Looking forward to hearing from you!
So…this weekend will see yet another popular vote with Covid once again providing the issue and plenty of controversy. There are also some pretty important local issues that need to be ironed out which will affect the cities road users.
2. Tips: How to find your dream flat
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
3. A Trip Up The Sihl
I love the Sihl valley. In spite of its close proximity to the city it still feels rugged and remote. Let’s face it, all there is is a river and a railway line. But nothing makes a good walk better than knowing there is cold drink and a
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
100% Swiss made and packed naturally looking beef jerky with low fat content, high protein content and great taste.
14,000 chf - money that will be included in the costs of establishing a company and promoting the product as well as expenses related to the project.
16,000 chf - coworking with a company that will find and coordinate the cheapest Swiss companies involved in the production of Swiss jerky and guide me through a series of complicated operations throughout the project until I receive the first test packages.
40,000 chf - I intend to spend this amount on all costs related to the creation of beef jerky - from the purchase of machines, creating the appropriate design for packaging in three flavors, to production, packaging and delivery of the first order.