5 bedroom apartment in the center of Zurich. Fully equipped, from 17th July - 15th Aug 2022
What you will love about this home
110m2 big, bright, perfect for families, with 1 sleeping room for 2 adults (kind size) and 3 kids rooms (3 single beds).
! Calm! with view on "Quartiergarten Hardau".
1 Balcony and 1 Terrasse with Dining Area -(pic will follow asap)
What you will love about this neighborhood
Close to "Hardbrücke", close to lake, to Letzigrund Stadion, to Letzipark shopping center and to the center.
- TRAIN STATION: 10 minutes walk to Station "Hardbrücke"
- ZURICH MAIN STATION: 10 Minutes public Transport to Zurich Main Sttaion
- SHOPPING CENTER: 10 min walk to shopping center "Letzipark"
- CENTER: 15 minutes with public transport to the city center
- AIRPORT: Direct Trains to the airport (20 Minutes) from "Hardbrücke"
- 1 double Bed in Master Bed Room
- 3 Kids Bunk beds, each 90 x 120 CM in 3 seperate Kids Room (2 small and 1 large room)
Switzerland is full of surprises but if you have travelled to the Ticino by car the «perm-a-jam» at the Gotthard tunnel will not be one. Recently, in an attempt to avoid it i travelled along the Rhône valley which runs between
2. Tips: How to find your dream flat
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
3. Watch out!
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
1. World in Pictures
Isn`t it funny...
Ein paar Zeilen eingängiger Text.
Viele Worte. Einfach so.
Für die Übrigen. Ja. Sofort.
Mach mit mir Sport. Spot. Einen Spot. Keinen Werbe, nein. Einen echten.
2. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
3. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the