Central 2.5 room charming furnished flat in Stauffacher available from Dec 15 for max. 3 months
• Large (~70 meter square) furnished flat is perfect for expats at the center of Zurich.
• Modern kitchen includes 2 refrigerators, induction stove, dishwasher and oven. One bathroom with a bathtub. One large individual cellar.
• Washing machine/Tumbler is free of use, without planning and hardly ever used by any of the neighbors.
• The flat has all the equipment ready. Furnitures include 2 sofas, TV, bookcase, office table, king bed, wardrobe, bar chairs with all necessary kitchen utensils, glass fiber internet, TV subscriptions etc.
• Walking distance to many shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants in lively area. Coop supermarket in the next building. Denner in 1 min walking distance. Sport center in next building.
• Stauffacher tram stop is right behind the building. HB is only in 10 min walk distance.
• Parking area downstairs, and easy neighbors, so never any issues with playing music loud and no sound coming from neighbors.
Timeframe for rent is Dec 15 - Mar 15. However, the moving in and moving out dates are flexible and can be adjusted accordingly.
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
2. Cheeses Of Nazereth
I love a bit of cheese. Whether it’s Raclette, Fondue or just a piece of Cheddar with bread, a good culinary evening usually requires a visit to the cheese shop. But where to go? I tested out a few of the cheese shops in the city.
3. Thanksgiving: Turkey & Trimmings
What are you thankful for? I don't have to think about that for long. It's you my dearest Ronsters. And because i'm so thankful, i share some tasty tips with you, where you get some longed for turkey for your Thanksgiving. During my
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Urban Signs Photo Trip
Take part in Ron's Urban Signs Photo trip. If you come across any unusual signs, shop windows, adverts or street art in your world travels, take a picture and upload it to the website. Limit yourself to your very best shots from where
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky