• Available from 02/12/19.
• Modern kitchen includes induction stove, dishwasher, oven and washing machine/dryer.
• Wooden floors.
• Bright with four double-windows facing outwards in living room.
• Close to many shops, supermarkets and restaurants in lively area.
• Overall in very good condition.
• Short walk to Rathaus tram stop (90 metres) and Limmat river, 10 minutes to HB.
• Furniture (sofa, double bed, dining table & chairs, tv table, bookcase etc) included – 2,300 CHF
It is well known fact that Swiss people go to the polls a lot but this week is the big one. You may have noticed the proliferation of billboards of grinning (or grimacing,) political figures as the nation gears up for the election
2. Bored Of Fraud
This weekend a community spirited Ronster alerted me to a suspicious flat advert that appeared on my site. Unfortunately, fraudsters are active on all housing platforms and occasionally they pop up on my pages too. Whilst i do everything i
3. Tips: How to find your dream flat
You didn't manage to get your dream flat? Don't worry, ask Ron. I'm sure these tips will help you to secure a flat of your dreams.
1. How to deal with the agency
Most flats are rented out through an agency. Some are very
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Venedig des Nordens
UNESCO WELTERBE: Speicherstadt in Hamburg
3. Zurich Photo Trip
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
out of misery thanks to a carpenter apprenticeship