Hosting is about to become more special. We want to inspire you through our vision and help awaken your senses. Join us and release your creativity and learn special techniques without floral foam.
This class will give you the skills and inspiration to make the most of your flowers. Our flower stylist Aline Borges and her team will share with you their passion for floral design.
– Day: 15.06 from 09:00 to 11:00
– Location: Karl Der Gosse – Kirchgasse 14, 8001 Zurich – CH
– No experience is needed.
– All flowers included. We have an option to provide the vase or you can bring yours from home.
– Refreshments and Finger food provided.
– The course will be in English with the possibility of Swiss German translation.
– You will bring home one beautiful table arrangement and an apron to do your own designs at home.
– Glass of prosecco in the end to celebrate life.
If you want to check out some live music this weekend but the budget is a bit tight, Gessnerallee are hosting the Lauter festival. Great artists in great venues and best of all, it’s free. Gigs will take place in Stall 6 , Nordflügel and El Lokal right the way across the weekend.