For adults or kids – private or semi-private
(French mother tongue – Sved Eduqua Diploma – teaching & business experience)
• Living now in Switzerland, you would like to learn French and its culture to be part of our multicultural land?
• You would like to reactivate and improve your French?
• You have a new job (interview or presentation) where you will need to communicate in French?
• You are looking to motivate your kid to learn French ?
• You are planning a trip in a French speaking country?
• You have some free time and would like to combine the pleasant and the useful?
• You simply enjoy the French language and culture?
I also organize exciting day trips to the French part of Switzerland!
In Romandie region, the artistic potential in the field of non-academic dances is greatly diminished by the fact the majority of local institutions that finance artistic activities related to dance give support for to classical and contemporary style dancers only.
Costs related to the creation and production in other styles are therefore largely at the expense of the artists. Rental rates of a dance studio with mirrors are 50 CHF per hour on average in Geneva area. Therefore, one day of choreographic work represents an investment of several hundred francs.
In addition, the availability of these dance studios depends on the regular classes that are given, which complicates the organization of rehearsals or or special events such as worshops.
The summer days are upon us but what to do? I love the outdoor life but also love to relax on a summers afternoon. Fortunately Zurich offers a way of experiencing both without too much effort and (for Zurich,) a pretty small financial
2. Beer Here
Is Zurich a beer town? This question formed the basis of a long discussion (last Wednesday in Gonzo,) at the bar with a new friend, (some guy with long hair whose name i have forgotten.) After a healthy and (sometimes,) heated chat,
3. Watch out!
I've told you before but another warning can't hurt. Fraudsters are active on all housing platforms in Switzerland. Also on my pages. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that all offers are genuine. I do my best to blacklist any i catch but
1. Pictures around the world
Show me your favorite pictures from the world, do not forget to mark them on the map!
2. Zurich Photo Trip
3. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
Share your ad
The more your ad see, the more success you have!
Register now and use the access to your city.
Register for free on Ron Orp and connect with your city!
Forgotten your password
Oh la la! You’ve got an adblocker activated on my page.
Please turn it off, because Ron loves advertising, love and city air.
How to do this:
1. Choose the AdBlock icon in the top right of your browser.
2. Choose “Disable pages in this domain”.