You do want to:
- benefit from 38 years of professional experience
- get to know and use the acting method which has become established worldwide in the last 100 years
- lay the foundation for a real, authentic, truthful, touching and moving performance
Then this course is the right one for YOU!
And that's what participants of other Method Acting courses say:
• experienced and implemented today. ... simply exciting in your lessons. every word is right. thank you marco." R.
• Thank you for the interesting course. I'm learning a lot and I'm also happy to have the good documentation at our disposal." D.
• I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for the lessons, thanks to which I have learned to focus on the "now" and to get involved with this here and now. It was exciting to leave my comfort zone every now and then, to put myself in new situations and to experience a lot of new things. With this in mind, once again many thanks for the wonderful moments that I was able to experience and that have taken me a step further in my personal development." P.
• Your training helped, Marco. A teammate told me it was "like real method acting". I told them I took method acting. They didn't know that when hiring me." A.
(The testimonials are anonymous for data protection reasons)
Course documents: The participants receive the course documents as PDF files. As a bonus they receive numerous articles as PDF as well as audio and video material as mp3 and mp4 downloads.
You can find more testimonials, a detailed course description, more about the course administration and an online registration form on the homepage.
A detailed course description can be found on the homepage.
Piracy has never been much of a vocation in Zurich. The lake is far too small and there is no treasure island. Or is that strictly true? While the lake is too small for an effective Long John Silver or Jack Sparrow, it does contain a
2. You're In Town
Whilst Züri Fäscht is a great event and amazing fun i am aware that many of you Ronsters maybe daunted by the prospect of sharing the city with 2.5 million people. But where to go? The areas around the lake are going to be
3. Balls Of Steel
It’s a classic French scene. A shady, tree lined town square where men in berets smoke Gauloise and play with their shiny silver balls. I’m talking of course about the game of pétanque. Now, i have never played but this
1. Nature Photography
Images far from urban life
2. Zurich Photo Trip
1. A short detour from the kitchen III
It is fun to cook good food and to eat that which you have cooked. Here the daunting part comes afterwards: the piles of dishes and utensils to be washed. To avoid the chore of washing up, one could go eat out. Here the challenge
1. Bagel-Factory Zürich
Buckhauserstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich
2. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
3. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
Share your ad
The more your ad see, the more success you have!
Register now and use the access to your city.
Register for free on Ron Orp and connect with your city!
Forgotten your password
Oh la la! You’ve got an adblocker activated on my page.
Please turn it off, because Ron loves advertising, love and city air.
How to do this:
1. Choose the AdBlock icon in the top right of your browser.
2. Choose “Disable pages in this domain”.