1. Chic Frites- The Best Locations for Moules Frites
Sometimes mussels get a bad rap. And no, they're not for everyone. But if you do love these, and you love them even more when they're called «moules frites», not just because it sound fancier but because it has fries attached
2. Slow Down With Slow Up
Have you heard of Slow Up ? The concept is pretty simple. Take a nice street in some beautiful surroundings, close it to traffic and allow people to cycle or inline skate (or whatever), undisturbed by motor vehicles. Sounds good? This
3. Comic For September: Noémie Fatio
Time is like a river and this year it feels like a raging torrent. Yet another month has gone by and, as you probably know by now, we have a new comic illustrator, Noémie Fatio from Biel. I took some time out to find out what she wanted
1. Lost and Found
Here, we can together find things that have been lost on the streets of our beloved city of Zurich. Or maybe you've found something that's obviously lamenting a state of ownerlessness?
Let's not forget, in this world of rapid pace and
2. Online dating, how do you start a conversation?
I have been searching for a long time to find the right one for me and I managed to find it for me, see here. Engaging with erotic content can serve as a tool for self-exploration, helping people to better understand their desires and
3. Tips for Accurate Football Betting Odds Analysis
What is Betting Odds?
To put it simply, betting odds in football represent the ratio between the two teams participating in a match that a bettor is wagering on. Each bookmaker typically offers different betting odds for their members in
1. Easy Oven Chicken Shawarma
Mouthwatering Middle Eastern Shawarma with the perfect spice
If there’s a recipe you’ll want to make over and over again, it’s going to be this Easy Oven Chicken Shawarma. Juicy chicken thigh fillets
2. OldSchool: distance learning platform for senior citizens
From lockdown to action It all started back in mid-March with the frustration of a gerontopsychologist who took the Covid-19 crisis pretty personally. Burcu, an aging researcher who focuses on the understanding and promotion of healthy
3. Pork Pineapple Jungle Curry
Salty, sweet and sour flavours in this fragrant Thai pork pineapple jungle curry
Thai Jungle curry is a great alternative to popular coconut-based red and green curries. Originating from the Northern part of Thailand where
1. Casa nostrana
Albisstrasse 25, 8038 Zürich
2. Lucky Dumpling: Authentic Chinese
6 years ago we welcomed 'Dini Mueter' to the Langstrasse. This summer, the bar and restaurant underwent a refurbishment and just reopened its doors with a new concept and a new name. Well, actually the new name is also the concept: Lucky
3. Ooki: All the way from Tokyo
Whenever a new Japanese restaurant opens somewhere, you can be sure that I’m not far behind. This new locale is called Ooki and serves gyoza, ramen, tempura, udon, Japanese curries and sake. The interior is very authentic, the
Real estate in Bodrum is one of the most popular investment options in Turkey. Bodrum is a resort town on the southern coast of Turkey, surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, and offering a wide range of real estate for buyers.
Here are a few reasons why investors choose real estate in Bodrum:
1. Beautiful scenery and nature: Bodrum is surrounded by beautiful mountains and picturesque sea views. This is a great place to relax and unwind.
2. Entertainment and culture: Bodrum offers various entertainment opportunities such as beaches, nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, museums, etc. This is a place where you can enjoy all kinds of entertainment, but at the same time be in a quiet and peaceful place.
3. Economic growth: Bodrum is one of the fastest growing regions in Turkey. Due to this, investments in real estate in Bodrum are profitable and promising.
4. Quality of real estate: Real estate in Bodrum is characterized by high quality and modern design. You can find various real estate options, ranging from apartments to villas on the coast.
5. Cultural diversity: Bodrum is located at the junction of European and Asian cultures and provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in both worlds. Here you can enjoy Turkish cuisine, culture and traditions, as well as have access to European culture and lifestyle.
These are just some of the reasons why investors choose real estate in Bodrum. You can do your own research and make sure that Bodrum is a great place to invest in real estate.
Over 144,000 private homes in Ukraine have been damaged so far by Russia's brutal war of aggression. And, unfortunately, more and more are being damaged every day. Windows have been broken particularly frequently, as they burst even in distant explosions due to the resulting shock waves.
Before the arrival of winter, we would like to bring as many windows as possible to Ukraine so that they can be quickly installed there and people do not have to freeze in their homes. After all, winters in Ukraine are usually long and cold.
While prices for building materials in Ukraine have skyrocketed since the Russian invasion, thousands of high-quality used windows are disposed of in Switzerland every year.
In close partnership with the Basel-based association RE-WIN, we collect these used but still fully functional windows in Switzerland and bring them to Ukraine in the spirit of the circular economy. There, the windows are then quickly installed.
Libereco is recognized as a non-profit organization and will gladly provide all crowdfunders from Switzerland and Liechtenstein with a donation receipt for their tax return for their contribution to the window transports.