1 2 3 ... 10 ... 22

ask me anything now

is there someone who tried
http://ask-me-anything-now.wee...
yes? what are your experiences?

East London Photo Trip

Train ticket - Zurich to paris, 9 january, 59 CHF

Hello

I sell a train ticket at 59 CHF, from zurich to paris, the 9 january, leaving at 09:34 arriving in paris gare de lyon at 13:37;

to...
Yes!
I want to subscribe to
Ron Orp's Mail for free.
Or log in through: Facebook Twitter
I have read the data protection regulations / disclaimerand accept it

Add to favourit  Seen it?
This picture is from Ron Orp LDN, where is yours?  Upload own pictures   See more pictures  

Add to favourit  DIY: Do you like Apps?

So I think the numbers of Apps is contantly going up and down on my phone. I want to listen to more music, so I have to delete some irelevant ones here and there. More intellectual? Delete Candy Crush. This is just how it goes. Now, another App, miZX Flux is now allowing you to shop your personally printed shoe. The super cool inspirations makes you want to pay those £85. Mine are on their way (otherwise I would contemplate telling you about them, as I always have to be the first one, right?)

Add to favourit  Eating: Sweet Sweeter Sweetest

Answer one of the following questions with a yes and I will immediately send you to this beautiful site. Do you like sweets? Are you French? Do you like French people? Do you like salad? Do you like fresh, hand made bread and other similar products? Do you feel guilty after having eaten too many calories? The Boulangerie and Pattisserie, Sweet, is literally the sweetest place. I am there, composing this letter on a daily bases and enjoying one after another coffee. 
Every day: 6.30am-7pm, 64 Exmouth Market EC1R 4QP 

Add to favourit  Wulffmorgenthaler

Add to favourit  Stage: Unable to define

John Wilton gave us this space in 1858. Today, it is still alive and to be used by us. The Victorian style of the Wilton Music Hall has a rather immense impact upon the scenery created at events as well as during drinks consumed. It may be your thing if you are into music, atmosphere, interior design or just another drink. 
Mon-Fri: 12am-11pm Sat: 5-11pm Graces Alley, E1 8JB

Add to favourit  Worth watching: Lazy Plan for tonight

Yesterday, I was adviced to watch Taxi Driver, a movie that is super fascinating regarding the plot. The fact  that it is from ´76 is making it almost more attractive to watch it than Robert Di Neiro's presence. Have a click on the picture in order to see the trailer. I hope you can feel as much excitement as I was watching it the first time yesterday.

Here follows content written by cityscribes:

If you're looking for something (a flat, a ticket, love), have something to give away (a flat, a ticket, ex) or have anything else to say, then this is the place to do it:

The final say
Add you thoughts! You can comment all ads on ronorp.net and the best comments will be published here: ronorp.net 

Add to favourit  Urban Signs Photo Trip
This picture is from BebeBierana, where is yours?  Upload own pictures   See more pictures  
Thank you for subscribing! You’ll
receive a confirmation mail right away.
Would you like to add further cities to your subscription?